Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Okay, so then I should mention that he made me drive slowly around parking lots on lunch break, and take the long way around the block back to the job site, just so he could catch some pokiemons he didn't have yet. He announced each new addition to his collection, spouting hitpoint numbers and random stats and names and **** that made no sense to me. He looked at the "nearby pokemon" screen and told me the name of the critter, and said he didn't have it yet but he knew what it was anyways based on an emoji sized picture, some rare electric trapezoid or something. He also said he "Wasn't really that into the game", and that some of his friends were of a much higher level than him.

If he's a casual, I don't want to know what it takes to be a master. Boy, did I feel really mature, driving my completely sober friend around looking for imaginary creatures.

I bet you could catch them pretty easy with a Supermoto.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I bet you could catch them pretty easy with a Supermoto.
Yep :evil6:

... Not that I have been riding around the woods behind my house looking for them on my DRZ or anything.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It definitely still works at highway speeds. My girlfriend made me play hers while she was driving the other day.

The only problem I've experienced is people walking around in dark parking lots I ride through to get to work.

·
site supporter
6,092 Posts
Since I didn't download the game, I have no idea where they are. I'm concerned I'll run into one and unwittingly damage my car or SV.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
You have no idea the kind of damage a Chorizo or even a Hamburgler could cause to a vehicle at speed. You need to download it immediately and keep a close watch at all times on the road.

·
site supporter
6,092 Posts
I'm beginning to suspect that many of the difficult-to-diagnose mechanical problems brought to this forum recently are actually the result of Pokemon impacts.
If I wind up going down on my vacation, I'M SUING NINTENDO!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
I'm beginning to suspect that many of the difficult-to-diagnose mechanical problems brought to this forum recently are actually the result of Pokemon impacts.
If I wind up going down on my vacation, I'M SUING NINTENDO!!!!!
Nintendo only owns a small part of Polemon Go!

Besides, never had a problem with running them over on my SV. They do not give a swishy sound as one would expect :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
The whole thing reminds me of an episode of Star Trek: TNG. I think it was called "The Game."

I haven't played it. Considered it a time or two because I do like the idea of having something to motivate me to get out and do more walking.

Too much talk about security breaches a the moment, though.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts