Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Nope. Doesnt do a thing for me. Now a friend of mine would be. But then again he does for anything that has "DUCATI" on the tank. He thinks his 748 is the end all of all motorcycles.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I'd like that for touring, and It's sporty enough to put you knee down (with the right tires) I've seen one at the track, and they look like they can handle a lot.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
It is high on my list, but the pricing is currently unreasonable.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Doesn't do anything for me... Where is that road though?

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Doesn't do anything for me... Where is that road though?
Ducati likes to test on the Passo della Futa, or Futa Pass, which is an old highway in Italy that connects Bologna, with Firenze IIRC. Could be that that's the place...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It just occurred to me that one of the first "features" in the "urban" feature is Hands Free Ignition, but it shows the hand pushing in on part of the control pod. Doesn't seem very hands free to me...maybe more keyless ignition. I'd still take one.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
It just occurred to me that one of the first "features" in the "urban" feature is Hands Free Ignition, but it shows the hand pushing in on part of the control pod. Doesn't seem very hands free to me...maybe more keyless ignition. I'd still take one.
Well I guess you could use other members of your body. SuzukiSue excluded of course... :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I work at a ducati/BMW dealership and that is by far the best all around machine I have ever riden in my life. I have rode every single make and model out there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts