Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings SV riders! My name is Tad and I am a salesperson from Honda East Toledo in Maumee Ohio. We are a full service dealership and an authorized Suzuki dealer that has been in business for over 23 years. We are one of the largest dealerships in the state and sell all over the united states. Since we are a large dealership, we are able to provide some of the most competitive pricing around. Please feel free to contact me about any questions you may have about our bikes, prices or financing options.

Thanks,

·
Registered
798 Posts
I highly recommend Honda East! That is where I got my GSXR for the best price I could find...period. If I was closer, I would have my bike serviced there since I don't trust the Suzuki dealer here (d-bags!). They also have great prices on just about anything else you want too. I got a killer price on my Sidi boots and some Oakleys from them.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
975 Posts
I've bought online from these folks and the service was excellent. Try 'em out and you'll see.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I ordered my Tour Master jacket from them a couple years back.....

Great Service!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Honda East is a great vendor. I got some MotoGP apparel from them last year. Quick shipping and killer deals!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Just got an order from these guys, a bunch of OEM Suzuki and Kawasaki bolts and brackets. When I order that kind of stuff from Bike Bandit, it always seems to take forever. From these guys, it was nice and fast, and since I'm in Cleveland, they shipped yesterday, I got it today with regular shipping.

Recommended.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My dad bought a used yz 85 for me about 8 years ago
from this place.
Second day on it the engine blew...

Wanted to charge us roughy 800 to fix till my dad flashed his badge and *****ed then they agreed to "take care of it"

Other than that experience, nice business.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I guess it was only a matter of time before someone had to come in with a bad story about this place.

Last year when I was looking to purchase a bike, I went down to Honda East in Toledo with a friend who had purchased his bike from them previously.

So, we go down there, I look at a very nice SV650 they had in their used inventory. Had an M4 exhaust on it, adustable rearsets, among other mods to it. So, I tell the salesperson I'll take it, and we fill out the paperwork on it, and I pay for it IN FULL.

Couple days later, it comes time for delivery of the bike. I was having it delivered to my friend's house where I was gonna store it until riding season.(made purchase in February)

Truck shows up at the house where I'm waiting for them. Bike gets rolled off the trailer. But, it's not the bike I looked at and made the purchase based on. A bone stock bike was rolled off the trailer.

I instantly called the salesperson back to try and figure out what's going on. We agree taht I'm going to refuse the delivery on the bike that showed up and we're gonna try to figure this out.

Turns out the salesperson misinformed me on the bike. Told me the bike I was looking at was one thing, when in fact the bike she had info on was the bone stock one that rolled off the trailer. Had I actually seen the bone stock bike, I wouldn't have been as ****** when I saw it roll off the trailer. But seeing a nicely modded bike, then being delivered a stock machine isn't what I agreed to.

After all was said and done, I just got my money back from Honda East after a mess of going round and round with them trying to get them to make it right by putting parts on the bike they attempted to deliver me to make it like the one they showed me in the first place. That didn't work out, so I just got my money back.

Overall an absolutely terrible experience with this dealer and their sales department and apparent lack of knowledge of what bikes they're selling customers.

I would NEVER reccomend this place to anyone.

·
Registered
85 Posts
ANd I forgot to mention that once they "repaired" the bike and we brought it home, we started it up and it idled for a few minutes then just bogged down and died.

Tried a few more times, nothing.

Next morning found a mechanics rag stuck in the tube that goes from the air filter box to the carb!! Needless to say we didnt go back there, didnt even waste our time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.