Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Which display option looks better...

• A) looks better

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • B) looks better

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • C) looks better

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • D) Screw that crap and put up some car and motorcycle posters dood.

Votes: 11 33.3%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm staying in my apartment for another year and wanted to give her a refresh so I did some touch up painting, got new window hardware for the living room and wanted to add something to my bedroom. After a few hours at IKEA I came up with this.

The outer IKEA Ritva 98" panels are a chocolate brown and the inner two are a beige color which works well with my carpet and sheet and duvet colors. So which display option looks better to you.

A)

B)

C)

Not to bad for an $80 investment! Now onto the candle sconces!!! Nexus242

·
Registered
920 Posts
I sent a link to this thread to my Mom, (she's waaaay into sewing, embroidery, quilting, etc.), and asked her opinion. She suggested something a bit more "custom" and "personality-specific".

After searching a few of your postings, she developed a personality profile. She then entered the data into her expensive computer controlled embroidery machine and it spat out a design suggestion:

Very bold colors, with highlighted raised puffy lettering that spells out....."SEXXXUS NEXXXUS".....whatever that means.

:p

;D

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
For a "real" answer:

a) is better for a smaller room or smaller wall
b) way too heavy feeling and makes you think there's a window there that you're hiding
c) would be fine for a large room or large wall in a larger room

Now you need some color instead of just earth tones. Get a nice throw pillow in an interesting pattern or color or two.

·
Registered
428 Posts
so let me just get a few things straight..

1. there's no window on that wall, right?
C. nexus said "sconces"

i'd say just go with the giant SoCo flag..

and/or Budweiser girl

·
Registered
362 Posts
I say go with C

Reason

You can quickly and easlily use the brown curtains to tie the ladies up at the wrists or ankles. Kinky, Kinky:eek:

Just make sure you have your rod nice and tight against the wall so she can't pull it off or out. How ever you want to put it.

Dirty, Dirty!
How can he do the ladies if he has his rod tight against the wall? I dont get it.???

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shouldn't this be in the gladius forum?

:hiding2:
???
I sent a link to this thread to my Mom, (she's waaaay into sewing, embroidery, quilting, etc.), and asked her opinion. She suggested something a bit more "custom" and "personality-specific".

After searching a few of your postings, she developed a personality profile. She then entered the data into her expensive computer controlled embroidery machine and it spat out a design suggestion:

Very bold colors, with highlighted raised puffy lettering that spells out....."SEXXXUS NEXXXUS".....whatever that means.

:p

;D
F

Now you need some color instead of just earth tones. Get a nice throw pillow in an interesting pattern or color or two.
Well how about I throw these sheets on the bed for some added color!! Pink Satin baby!! :p

^--- College dorm room right there
Yeah and most women that are no longer in college are very impressed with that type of room too.

I say go with C

Reason

You can quickly and easlily use the brown curtains to tie the ladies up at the wrists or ankles. Kinky, Kinky:eek:

Just make sure you have your rod nice and tight against the wall so she can't pull it off or out. How ever you want to put it.

Dirty, Dirty!
I took my fuzzy hand cuffs of the metal head rail for the photo. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'm gonna have to go with "C". But you need some color accents.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yeah and most women that are no longer in college are very impressed with that type of room too.
let's not get catty here, girlfriend. i'm just saying that who cares what the room looks like once the lights are out?

let me know if you need any street signs or other beer memorabilia ;D

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
let's not get catty here, girlfriend. i'm just saying that who cares what the room looks like once the lights are out?

let me know if you need any street signs or other beer memorabilia ;D
In some ways I miss being 20-22 and living in the house we had at school, neon beer signs were high class and everyone was impressed with the 25' beer funnel that went from the second floor, down the stairs, and out the front door. That thing could hold about 3 pitchers and I'm lucky no one ever died from it :thumbsup:

Second only to beer signs (I worked for Budweiser as a delivery guy back then) were the "found" street signs.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts