Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

3201 - 3220 of 6118 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Is it different if it breaks off in the process?

·
Super Moderator
8,302 Posts
Gotta be careful when she's on top, Lance. Can't let her bounce too high.
there are a couple SERIOUS injuries possible that way. one may be a serious tear in the vaginal wall (lots of blood and painful for a couple weeks while it heals, so no sexytime for you), the other a broken penis (yes, it does exist, i have not experienced it however so don't know what that feels like). oh and there is potential to end up in the other hole, which gets you *****slapped...

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Some of us can let her bounce a little higher than others :hiding2:

Yeah, I decided to ignore that joke possibility. I knew I'd regret it.

Some men are too long for their female partner without risk of injury or the fun of being able to go balls-deep. That's a major downer.
Hitting the cervix gets annoying.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Some men are too long for their female partner without risk of injury or the fun of being able to go balls-deep. That's a major downer.
Quote of the year........so far.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/02/13/heart-attack-grills-top-patron-dies-of-a-heart-attack/?hpt=ea_mid&hpt=hp_c2

Heart Attack Grill's top patron dies of a heart attack

John Alleman visited the Heart Attack Grill so often, the restaurant designed an entire line of clothing featuring a cartoon of its beloved "Patient Joe," and placed his face front and center on their menu. Now the restaurant reports via its Facebook page that its most loyal patron has passed away at age 52, from a heart attack.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts

interesting tidbit from this. Frick is a town in Switzerland.

3201 - 3220 of 6118 Posts