Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm selling an old Ikea table with two chairs on Craigslist, which by itself isn't that interesting, but what is interesting was the email I got tonight for a potential buyer not showing up to look at them.

Hi KrooklynSV,

Has anyone come forward for your table and chairs?
I meant to stop by today, but I ended up spilling a bag of sugar all over the floor, and it has taken me until now to clean it all up. I still need to go get a mop, though.

Anyways, I am taking at least half a day off to clean up the mess, so if you are around during the day, I can stop by, or I can definitely stop in the evening if they are still available.

Hope I didn't make you wait in any ways this evening.

"Bob"

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
One time I spilled a sugar packet in my truck and I had to use a sick day from work to get the mess cleaned up.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I can't help but think that sugar is a euphemism for something. Does the table happen to have a glass or mirror top? ;)

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
I know nothing about sugar but I once got in a flour fight with my GF a few months ago. We ended up spending the rest of the day in the bedroom.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
So why wouldn't he just say something came up and he couldn't make it? Who really cares about his sugar dilemma?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts