Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first bike in April to learn how to ride on, Ninja 250. I've put about 3,000 miles on it and I have been looking for something that does better at highway speeds and I am in love with the sv650. I like the looks of the 650s with the full fairing better than the naked, but from what I have read the naked version has a more upright seating position. I personally hate the large single headlight on the naked, but I have seen a few pics of naked bikes with side by side dual headlights which I think look pretty nice. Is this an easy mod to do?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
drbuff123-- Welcome to the site. Yes there are slight differences in the seating position between the SV (naked) and the SVS (half-faired). Best advice would be to sit on both to find your preference. Either way, both models are highly modifiable to suit your personal taste. Very good aftermarket support for both models in both generations (99-02 and 2003+).

The search function on the site can answer most, if not all, of the general questions you may have in learning about the SV as a potential bike buyer.

HTH

·
Registered
276 Posts
Also, dont forget the possibility of installing bar risers onto an SV650S. I'm going to. Heh.

www.cliponrisers.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts