Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide how to finish out my tail. What are you running??
:?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LP Mini Flushmounts. Look really cool at night, can't see worth sheite during the day so I usually use hand signals also. I can send you a pick if you want. I have them mounted right near the brake light, on the almost flat portion of the fairing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
my buddy has mini LP blinkers and they're pretty pointless during the day.. hardly noticeable at all.. he's went to using hand signals when turning now just so people can see where he's going..
I don't know if integrated or other brands are any different..

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I'm running factory but I'm ready to finally do something. Integration would be nice but more money than I'm willing to spend ($90)

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
ShaggyZ said:
I'm running factory but I'm ready to finally do something. Integration would be nice but more money than I'm willing to spend ($90)
Stop it!

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
I don't understand why people use sub-standard lighting... especially rear turn signals... just asking for soccer moms to turn you into a Mini-van hood ornament ;D

I'm using "Shock Racing" LED turn signals and they make very good light, they look awsome too! I use them on the front and OEM fronts on the rear (only OEM lights on my bike!).

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
donniej said:
I don't understand why people use sub-standard lighting...  especially rear turn signals... just asking for soccer moms to turn you into a Mini-van hood ornament  ;D
I totally agree, I definitely want someone coming up behind me to KNOW that I am turning by having a bright amber light clearly flashing in my intended direction.... Im not into those flush mounts or superfast blinkers, or integrateds....

And why do these 3yr old topics keep getting resurrected

1 - 9 of 9 Posts