Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I've seen a couple that are nearly invisible. (OK, that statement sounds contradictory, but you know what I mean)

Instead of integrating turn signals into brake light, I went the other way and integrated brake lights into the turn signals. With stories of people getting rear-ended, I wanted to be more visible, not less.

Sort of a crappy, grainy, old video....

·
Administrator
11,024 Posts
Before the Gen2 was even released! ;D

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Before the Gen2 was even released! ;D
That's what I was thinking when reading those old posts. :)

I tried searching for an SVR thread along the lines of "Hey man, check out the BRAND NEW Non-curvy 2003 SV6500 and BRAND NEW big brother SV1000; Fuel Injected too!" Couldn't find it.*

*Yes, that is a challenge. :evil6:

·
Administrator
11,024 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
.... So i was pumped and i said ill take the blue one!!! so, the owner placed a blue on order for me, and ill have the 1st one to arrive reserved for me!!!! the rep said i should be in possibly late december, but most likley ill have it mid january. IM PUMPED!!!! fuel injection and a digital readout on the gauge cluster, i cant wait!!!

Haha, you are awesome, Ofir! I don't know how you do it, but if I ever need help searching something, I know who to call. :worship:

·
Registered
568 Posts
I've seen a couple that are nearly invisible. (OK, that statement sounds contradictory, but you know what I mean)

Instead of integrating turn signals into brake light, I went the other way and integrated brake lights into the turn signals. With stories of people getting rear-ended, I wanted to be more visible, not less.

Sort of a crappy, grainy, old video....

I can't claim to know that I understand what's going on with your dash.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts