Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Lifer
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They LOOK to short but it turns out they're actually a smidge longer than teh stockers. My brain couldn't even fathom it.

I just got them on today and LOVE them. Haven't had a chance to ride with them but the view when I adjusted them already looks bigger than stock.

*pics to follow*

· Lifer
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can actually see quite a bit better than stock. I'm very surprised. I think it has to do with the horizontal length of the mirrors. Once I got them adjusted I could literally almost see right beside me with no issue. Very nice for the price!

:D

ya do you see more/less/better than stock? it looks real good with your bike.

· Registered
2 Posts
This is my first post so I hope I don't screw it up! (long time lurker) I just put these on my sv1ks and they really complement the lines of the fairing well. I'll try to figure out how to post some pics. My wife is jealous now, wants them on her 650s (my old one). I haven't ridden with them yet but that is coming tomorrow, so I can report that back as well.

· Registered
346 Posts
G

·
Curious to know if they vibrate at speed.

How is the overall quality, fit & finish??

This is my first post so I hope I don't screw it up! (long time lurker) I just put these on my sv1ks and they really complement the lines of the fairing well. I'll try to figure out how to post some pics. My wife is jealous now, wants them on her 650s (my old one). I haven't ridden with them yet but that is coming tomorrow, so I can report that back as well.

· Lifer
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Personally I like not having a resistor to correct the blink speed. Makes me more visible I think.

They vibrate a little less than the stockers but my stockers didn't really vibrate that much to begin with.

They're light but fit and finish are good. I'd buy them again if something happened to mine (if that says anything).

· Lifer
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.