Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching the internet for any reviews on this service, but have come up empty so far.

I was looking into converting my rear passenger peg brackets into LED turn signals.

http://www.auroraaccents.com/integrated_rear.htm

If anyone has had this done to their bike, PLEASE post pics of the completed work and your reviews. Thanks.

I hope this thread gets some positive responses.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have seen these on a few other bikes. I want to say the guy had like 3 or 4 LEDs. The only problem is you can't see them at all during the day time. At night i would say they would look pretty cool but dunno. i do like the idea just have to put money towards other things.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I have seen some pics of them as well. I currently have an integrated LED tail light, and I am looking at getting this undertail.

http://www.rumbleconcept.com/product_details.php?id=46

And was looking at getting at least a row of 5 LED's per side in the passenger peg brackets. I know it seems a bit excessive, but hopefully 2 things, 1) I will be seen when I want to turn and 2) I hope it will look good too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those look pretty cool.. I don't know that much about LED's as of yet, but I have been doing a lot of research on what types there are out there. I have found a couple of places online that will mod out the peg brackets for me. I don't know if I want to have someone do it for me, or see if I can find a set of brackets on here for sale and try to do it myself.

IF ANYONE HAS A SET OF REAR PEG BRACKETS for sale, I would like to buy them.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
There was a guy on the portal that did that about 6 years ago. Not sure if he got the idea from them, or vice versa.....but cool in either case.

I may end up doing my rears like I had done my front bark busters on my fighter project:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
The only problem is you can't see them at all during the day time
that only matters if people are looking, car drivers don't even look before merging and turning or just driving anymore :( i have the integrated tail light and love it, nice clean look, these would have the same effect as far as the clean look goes

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, have to agree those handle grip/signals are pretty sweet looking.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Check the ones at Biker Hiway: http://www.bikerhiway.com/led-motor...exible-light-strips-and-strands-c-19_164.html

I have a set of the 6" LED strips that I put on the outside of the rear fairing for rear turn signals, and another on the front for extra turn signals. Eventually I'm going to add a set of 3" red running lights in back, and 3" yellow in front (kind of like marker lights). These things are pretty bright, and quite visible in daylight (though, granted, if they're not looking it won't help too much).

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
The ones I got from them were the Radiantz brand, 6" tube.
Cool..put up a link..I buy them straight from Radiantz, and they aint cheap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts