Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i might be kind of new but this has been bugging me for a while. Where do you display your inspection sticker after cleaning up the tail end of the bike or do you even have to display it?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Here in MO, I have mine on the front forks. I don't know if there is a standard for the state.. but it keeps it on the bike but not an eye sore.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
In Louisiana I put it in my wallet. In Oklahoma there is none. I would imagine it depends on where you mount your plate. Maybe on the swingarm?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys. i know in Texas is has to be near the plate. just looking for some food for thought. For when i get done with tour in Iraq im going to have plenty of spare change to do some mods to make my bike mine.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Can you put it on the back of the plate? Or does it have to be visible like the plate does?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I don't know the exacts on the rules here but as for a few that I ride with...
a couple of folks have them mounted on the swingarm and one has his on a little metal plate that he keeps stored in the trunk.
Thanks for what you are doing and come home safe!
:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im thinking about getting a rear hugger when i do the fender elimination and making a bracket that attaches to the swing arm to mount it on, but i cant decide whether or not it would look tacky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts