Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1446 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was reading a post written the other day about how there are so few of us SV's that roll around the state, i'm from new castle, and i'm the only sv in the town, anyways once it starts to warm up, was gonna see if once a month all of us sv riders from the central indiana, and for that matter anyone who wanted to join in, just meet up in the indy area, and did a lil ridin together and represent the small bike market that we make up in the state

D*mn the I4's, v-power for life

·
Registered
23 Posts
In the 2 years I've lived here, I've only seen two other SV's. I've gotten to know the guys at the local Ducati dealer pretty well. Ducati owners tend to look down on Suzukis, but these guys are pretty cool.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well hey, hook it up, i know theres not very many of us, but wer can start small and just add people to the crew, i know their out there because i see indiana riders all over this site, just get together, ride, get some dinner, and just talk bikes with guys that are ridin the same way we are

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm over in terre haute...I like to ride in the brown county, monroe county, and southern areas. GREAT ROADS down south if you're willing. There will be a Suzuki GS rally in May. I'll post up when that gets closer.

BTW, 45 from bloomington to bean blossom (near Nashville) is a must-ride road. 46 from Nashville to Bloomington has nice sweepers, but can get crowded. I'm up for some group rides soon!

·
Registered
5 Posts
In the 2 years I've lived here, I've only seen two other SV's. I've gotten to know the guys at the local Ducati dealer pretty well. Ducati owners tend to look down on Suzukis, but these guys are pretty cool.
Hey cool....I live Bill and Matt over at Indy Ducati...My dad is in there about 3 to 4 days a week...He was their very first customer buying a yellow 1098 the morning they opened...he now has that and a red monster.... But I'm over there quite a bit now too... I live in ohio now, but when I go home to visit my parents in noblesville, we always swing by the shop!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey cool....I live Bill and Matt over at Indy Ducati...My dad is in there about 3 to 4 days a week...He was their very first customer buying a yellow 1098 the morning they opened...he now has that and a red monster.... But I'm over there quite a bit now too... I live in ohio now, but when I go home to visit my parents in noblesville, we always swing by the shop!
I also visit my parents in Noblesville, and also ride a 1000S (2006 though). If you see a grey fully-faired 2gen riding around those parts, its probably me or my dad.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is your dad's name Dave?

Bill, Matt and the rest of the crew are awesome. I've created a number of small signs for them, mostly to go with display bikes that they position in retail places around town. I helped organize the bike night they held last year at the sports bar up the road.

1 - 20 of 1446 Posts