Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shame to see the corner peel down ads hit this site. BS that it wont let you have your cursor until its pulled down. Thats about over the limit for me. Shame...

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I run adblock on Firefox so I haven't seen an ad in a long time, are you talking about the popup looking boxes?

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
wait a second, I though stew said non of this was going to happen?

another lie....

soon our SVR will be just like all the other VS sites.......

·
Registered
919 Posts
wait a second, I though stew said non of this was going to happen?

another lie....

soon our SVR will be just like all the other VS sites.......
Sweet! It's gonna be like the Victorias Secret sites?!

·
Registered
794 Posts
i do the same... it's great never have to see an ad. the negative side of this is the site doesn't get the adclicks that a user would normally click if they see something they like.
I have to agree, like the Tech Spec Grip Pads, you wouldn't see that ad with ad blocker. I disable it on certain sites, it causes more issues than it's worth sometimes, like not being able to see youtube links. Then if you want to see them you have to go to the blockable items page, blah, blah, blah.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I may have to recant my statements, it is not happening on my work machine, my homer LTPC may be owned, **** it!

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
I don't get the big deal, the only new ad I see is the progressive thing, and there was already plenty of text on the pages I didn't read. Whats a few more sentences? My membership is the free one too, so it's not like you have to have a platinum or anything.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I have a atv.com ad top right corner, that when you over it folds over the site.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
More important than the ads, what happened to your avatar Morpheous? Where's the Duke?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts