·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

please explain your reasoning here :ears:

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Ralph's running? What's his party? Green?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not sure if he is running, more important I wanted to make a point that there is an alternative to red and blue.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
I am not sure if he is running, more important I wanted to make a point that there is an alternative to red and blue.
Gary Johnson is also running (As RandyO has pointed out elsewhere)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I should have kept it more general, like I do not vote for red or blue.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
I would support him but for his fanatical stance against nuclear energy. It makes no sense.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, he get' s goodie points from me because nuclear power makes no sense to me.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Well, he get' s goodie points from me because nuclear power makes no sense to me.
It's safe, reliable, efficient, environmentally friendly and cost effective. Especially with the 4th generation reactors in development.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My definition of safe is different from yours and the waste it creates is not what I would call environmental friendly.

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Ralph's running? What's his party? Green?
Jill Stein ( from Massachusetts) is the Green Party candidate this year, sorry, no Raph Nader, Cheri Honkala is the VP for Green Party

afik, the only candidates that will be on the ballot in all 50 states are Romney, Obama and Gary Johnson, I don't believe the Green party has gathered the required signatures in some states

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool, it's time for a woman up there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts