Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so friggin' uber excited!!!!1! I'm buying a home!

I'm gonna be a home owner soon! Well, not exactly, but I'm gonna owe a lucky bank a whole lot of money for a long time!

I've been searching through foreclosed homes in my neighborhood for a few months now and finally found one that I liked, could afford, and that the bank would accept my offer on, AND not get outbid by another buyer.

Found it!

Before anybody asks, yes, it has a garage. Motorcycle work will continue.

I feel like giggling like a little school girl. Yes, it's my first home.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
More room for projects that will never get finished!!! Horray for adult ADD!

;D

No really, congrats though. :)

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
Congrats man. There's no feeling like that of waking up to the sound of water running down through your walls and knowing there is no landlord to call to make sure everything gets fixed. ;D

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
'Grats, Brad. It's a very good feeling, waking up the first few weeks in the house, and realizing it's YOURS. :)

Now go get your Home Depot credit card... you're gonna need it. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Congrats man. There's no feeling like that of waking up to the sound of water running down through your walls and knowing there is no landlord to call to make sure everything gets fixed. ;D
I laughed so hard I think a little pee tinkled out.

Congrats Brad... just charge lots of money for rent and you should be fine;D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
414 Posts
If you hava g-friend, better not tell her or she wil move in.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Thank you for helping to get this economy back on track. Spend some more on major improvements please.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Re: I'm so friggin' uber excited!!!!1! I'm buying a home!

I'm gonna be a home owner soon! Well, not exactly, but I'm gonna owe a lucky bank a whole lot of money for a long time!

I've been searching through foreclosed homes in my neighborhood for a few months now and finally found one that I liked, could afford, and that the bank would accept my offer on, AND not get outbid by another buyer.

Found it!

Before anybody asks, yes, it has a garage. Motorcycle work will continue.

I feel like giggling like a little school girl. Yes, it's my first home.

It's a buyer's market, foos. Shoot EVEN I got 5 offers for a small condo. I got to get that shop going. Hopefully I can join the "homeowner's club," soon.

Congrats, yo!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

AND not get outbid by another buyer.
Dude, seriously, when we were looking for our house about 1-2 years ago, everyone was telling us how people weren't buying. Yet we seemed to get outbid 3-4 times by people buying "investment" homes.

Congrats, try not to get disillusioned by all the BS involved in buying a home, especially a foreclosure. Annnnnd don't expect to move in on your "closing date" chances are there will be at least 2 closing dates.

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Congrats, try not to get disillusioned by all the BS involved in buying a home, especially a foreclosure. Annnnnd don't expect to move in on your "closing date" chances are there will be at least 2 closing dates.
Mind explaining a bit?

·
Registered
828 Posts
congrats on the home. i purchased mine in december. its alot of work. good deal with the roommates, i have the same thing and they cover the mortgage.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts

Or coming home to the sound of something (something bigger than a mouse and smaller than an elephant), scurrying around in the ceiling above the kitchen.

I moved in on my closing date. Maybe your realtor and/or bank sucks monkey balls.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
yay make sure they keep the fridge stocked

1 - 20 of 169 Posts