Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... well for 2½ weeks anyway, later this week. Leaving to go down under to visit my family and to get some relaxing and drinking done with some old biking mates and to try to get this Kentucky drool out and top up my aussie accent in time for the SV Rally :)

To tell the truth I am much more looking forward to the 6 hour ride to the rally than the 21 hours total flighing time to Oz.

I aint scared of no Swine Flu ;D

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
that is the only thing that is stopping me from ever visiting your mother land. I hate being in a plane for longer than 4 hours.
have a good time back home...bring me back a new pair of Blundstones... thanks;D

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is the only thing that is stopping me from ever visiting your mother land. I hate being in a plane for longer than 4 hours.
have a good time back home...bring me back a new pair of Blundstones... thanks;D
The open bar on international flights does help some you know and where I am from R.M. Williams is 'THE' boot to get. They are a fantastic hand made boot but unfortunately come with a fantastic price tag :( I got a pair of RMs 25 years ago and still have them and they are still good as new and never re-soled but they did not even cost a quarter of the $400 they are asking now.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
The open bar on international flights does help some you know and where I am from R.M. Williams is 'THE' boot to get. They are a fantastic hand made boot but unfortunately come with a fantastic price tag :( I got a pair of RMs 25 years ago and still have them and they are still good as new and never re-soled but they did not even cost a quarter of the $400 they are asking now.
Yeah, I know about the RM's... and I would love to get a pair but you are correct,the price tag up here is ridiculous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts