Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my dream bike! 2000 SV. After getting my feet wet on a Rebel, then a GS500. I bought my dream bike today! Here she is...

Looking forward to 'meeting' the rest of you soon. Hopefully you won't get sick of all the noob questions I'm sure I'll have for you! Oh, and if anyone is in the Asheville, NC area, let me know. Would love to learn the ropes, particularly mechanically, from someone in person. Thanks, Peter ;D

·
Registered
551 Posts
welcome man...nice bike. i like the black rims ;D

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Looks real clean very stock, hope you've got an extra $1k for the mods your gonna need to do. Also you should have dreamed in yellow but reds nice too. ;)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nexus242 said:
Looks real clean very stock, hope you've got an extra $1k for the mods your gonna need to do.  Also you should have dreamed in yellow but reds nice too.  ;)
yellow? hahaha you must mean blue! ;D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nexus242 said:
Looks real clean very stock, hope you've got an extra $1k for the mods your gonna need to do.
Yea I know. Can't afford to do anything until the GS sells. You can be sure I'll be askin' for tips as soon as I do! Thanks.

N

·
0 Posts
Dang! I'm jealous! Sharp lookin' bike and you're within spittin' distance of the Gap too!

Welcome & ride safe!

:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
welcome, and congrats. the bike is sparkling clean! you been washin and waxin it every day? ;D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awsome bike. I too started out on a 250cc. It feels good to finally "graduate" to the SV. You'll have a blast, especially being so close to the dragon. Welcome.

K

·
0 Posts
I tried like crazy to find a red 1st gen SV and ended up with a red ninja for now. ;D I still cant believe Suzuki skipped red for the SV650/s for this gen. Looks great!

T

·
0 Posts
Right on dude! ;D You're goig to have a blast.

And those black rims do look tight.

J

·
0 Posts
spend a couple hundred on an exhaust. you will be pleased with what you get and will ask yourself why you did not do this sooner. slip on is fine if ya wanna save $$$.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot! ;D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats on the nekkid! :eek: ;D

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Oh yeah, that's a purty one!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Heck yah, i love the red. Now your gonna have to explain to your friends and family that you probably wont be having much spare time due to all the riding youll be doing!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts