Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my levers tonight. Install took 5 minutes and they look and feel great.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
those look pretty good but im am totally against them. Its all about chopping off the end of the stock lever.. i wish i had some pics of them to post.. oh well.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
I like my Pazzo shorties, as well. Funny thing is that my fingers are so thin that, even in gloves, I can get all 4 on the shorty levers.

those look pretty good but im am totally against them. Its all about chopping off the end of the stock lever.. i wish i had some pics of them to post.. oh well.
Yeah, it's like, totally the in thing, you know. OMG, rite?

I once kindly asked the road to chop the end of a stock lever once and I liked it so much that I kept it and put it in my parts box.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Heh, just found out Pazzo's are made in Vancouver... woot semi-local business! I'll probably be buying some down the road. Watsens are also made in Alberta which I thought was cool. USA usually dominates the aftermarket parts market.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Should have a set in tomorrows mail!

Silver Shorty's with bright purple adjusters. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I really like the Pazzo shorties, but can't bring myself to pay $160 for levers, :).

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
+1. The most pricey bling as far as I'm concerned. They look sooooo dead sexy but that's like half of a slip-on.
More natural feel and better control for half the price of a slip-on, you're right, they are a bargain.

If you had the chance to try some, I bet you would sell plasma, knock off a liquor store, or pimp your sister to get some.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
More natural feel and better control for half the price of a slip-on, you're right, they are a bargain.

If you had the chance to try some, I bet you would sell plasma, knock off a liquor store, or pimp your sister to get some.
They really do feel better than stock. It's hard to describe but it's true. I bought them because I broke the end off my brake lever in a stupid garage tip-over. Didn't do any other damage to the bike though, thank you Motosliders!

Yeah, the cost is a tough nut to swallow but then again...why buy cheap crap to put on my bike?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for stimulating the CANADIAN economy sd :BangHead:
I bought a new handlebar from Suburban Machinery in Ohio too so I AM helping stimulate the US economy. :hug:

BTW-I talked to the owner of Suburban Machinery and his wife on the phone the other day and they are very nice people. Good company to do business with. :thumbsup:

I'll have my bars early next week.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts