Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you mind PM'ing me the dimensions or emailing me a sketch?

I need the outer dimensions, the thickness of the aluminum plate you used, the number of mounting holes you put in, and the distance on centers.

I might be able to get a friend to cut a set for me, as he just cut out a bracket to mount my gauges to my front end conversion.

It's for a '00 naked. I'll be keeping my stock controls for now, but want to move them back, as I'm getting cramped up with the new clip ons.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Didn't nucular make some not too long ago with his custom rearset idea? Have you tried asking him?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I sent you some dimensions but now that I see this thread, they are for 2nd gens. Not sure if they fit on firsts - probably not. Also, I didn't make them to fit the stock rearsets - the spacing of the holes on them are close but not exact.

-Nuc

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What kind of bracaket did he make for the guage mount?
Doing a GSXR front end swap, still dont know exactly how i am going ot mount the lights/ guages.

When I get home today I'll snap some pics and post them.

Basically it's 1/2" plate aluminum cut to fit the space. Two extensions point out such that holes are drilled through them that line up with the holes on the clip on mounts. I'll need longer bolts to put it on.

Then two holes are drilled into the face of the plate. The gauges bolt underneath it. I'll attach a voltage meter on top.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts