Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

If I hear BLING BLING one more time!

4K views 56 replies 18 participants last post by  TestaStretta 
G
#1 ·
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

sorry- just the most annoying thing to hear from other people about other's choices. I almost want to hear the word squid be overused again.

BLING BLIng- BLING BLING BLING BLINGBBLINGLING.

G
#29 ·
lol I kinda like 'bling' as an easy way to dismiss the entire ridiculous phenomenon.   Seems to have followed up the all time classic 'ricer' quite well.....I have also noticed the sudden diminishing numbers of the 'ricer' crowd recently, I remember the disappearance of just about every lowrider minitruck, every sky high jacked truck, and all the blue IROC Z's as well....

#32 ·
Tankslapper said:
 A good example would be a chromed out Busa with extended chromed swingarm with one of the front rotors removed so that it doesn't block the view of the shiny rims.  
:D
haha.. as a 'busa owner I must concur... It drives you crazy knowing that you own one of the most popular poser bikes going..

#39 ·
WeezerKDI said:
Why are people replying to these old threads? Did I miss something? These died years ago. ;)
i think someone was just emphasizing the fact that after 3 years of complaining about something...people are still complaining about it ;D

i dont think its been said tho but you are all aware that bling bling is actually in websters right?

and yes there are fewer ricers then there were a few years ago. They get sick of being called ricers and realized they should actually get aleast some performance.

#47 ·
toddpnewton said:
Agreed. But even when he wears it today, it ain' t bling. He's Mr T.
This idea reminds me of MTV. It evolved into garbage and they had to start a new channel, MTV2, to get back to its roots... MUSIC. Mr. T can no longer be called BLING because people just think of the garbage today. Reminds me a bit of the split of the catholic church into the Catholic and the Protestant churhces ;)

G
#48 ·
ShaggyZ said:
This idea reminds me of MTV. It evolved into garbage and they had to start a new channel, MTV2, to get back to its roots... MUSIC.  Mr. T can no longer be called BLING because people just think of the garbage today. Reminds me a bit of the split of the catholic church into the Catholic and the Protestant churhces ;)
So, what your saying is, the church had to split so people wouldn't mistakenly associate Jesus' old school ecumenical stylings as equivalent to contemporary 'bling'?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.