Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am on vacation with my girl in Seattle WA!! This place is amazing! It was about 60 degrees yesterday and every other vehicle on the road was a bike. THE FIRST BIKE I SEE of course was none other then a Second gen Blue with black frame, and a blue and black fly screen headed North bound on I5. So if that's any of you guys, chime in maybe We can grab drinks somewhere near bremerton or what not. I have to meet a couple of you this may be my new home one day!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
yea, it is beautiful up there. I used to have some customers in port townsend, the ferry ride on the way there is awesome. I could also see myself living there or around newport, or.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm in Puyallup (about an hour south and a little east of Seattle). Had a great day yesterday riding out to Enumclaw and helping out with a duathlon there (rode lead motor for the bicycle leg, then did some course support). Even though it never seemed to warm up much...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.