Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on taking the SV to DE when I get back from this deployment. I know I told some of you I would meet up with you in that area.
But with the cost of doing that plus all the work I will be doing to the bike I see it as impossible now. I ot way to many parts to thow on it in a week time and just do not see it as being feesable. I came to this conclusion when I bought a front fender for the GSXR install and it is raw without paint. which means I will have to wait a week before I can even get it on the bike. That is of course if I have time to work on it at all.

I will however most likely be at the rally. I will see about getting a campsite or just tagging on someone elses site. I am definately NOT buying a room since I allready paid for my cabin for the first week of August for the STC (saturn tuners club) meet.

Once again sorry to all those I said I'd meet up with while in DE, I am just going to spend some quality time with my family instead of worrying but myself.

49 days till I get home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (rumor)

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
DE? Delaware? What is wrong with you? :nana:

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't get me wrong. I will be going to DE with the wife and kids. I just do not think it will be ready for the thousand miles on the return trip. That and I do not want to spend my entire time home in DE working on the bike.

It is unbelievable that I miss my home state ever since leaving 6 years ago.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Hrm...you miss this place? I guess that's ok.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I was born and raised in Delaware. spent 25 years there than joined the army. It is wierd everyone I knew wanted out so bad then when I left I miss it. I aint to upset about not taken the bike there isnt many roads for riding anyway (except rt 9) oh well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts