Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw pics of a bad GSXR1000 with a trike kit on it. Anyone know if this could be done to the good ol' SV? If no one is making a kit I may start to dabble. I mean how cool would the SV be with 20's on the rear? I mean it's an unbelievable bike on 2 wheels.....could you imagine what it would be like on 3? If there is enough interest I may start to fabricate a prototype. I'll test it at Deal's Gap and post the results.

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
Are you trolling? ... if I wouldn't know better, I would say this is lucas's alter ego ...

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
A sportbike on 3 wheels is about the dumbest idea since the "jump to conclusions mat".

If you are physically unable to ride on two wheels, but still want to ride I can see that. Doing it just do it? No. And no way in hell would it make riding more enjoyable.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think it is unique to see on a sport bike. You might he some grief from some people (for instance
PaPa-G said:
A sportbike on 3 wheels is about the dumbest idea since the "jump to conclusions mat".

If you are physically unable to ride on two wheels, but still want to ride I can see that. Doing it just do it? No. And no way in hell would it make riding more enjoyable.
But i think it woild be cool. I think they may be a market for them, i dont think it will be as big a market as the as the cruiser bike trikes. Good luck if you do decide to dabble.

Dont conform to other peoples ideas, because if we all conformed to suit others, the world would be boring.

·
Registered
64 Posts
slap that gixxer engine on a gocart frame (evil smiley) 8)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'd like to ride it just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Look at the forks, travel is all the way at the top!?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts