Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have to sell the TRS that's on it now, debating whether to cut it down or sell it and get the Danmoto. Want something a bit louder.

·
MOTORADOR
10,956 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Goto the last page of my build, there's 2 videos of my bike with the GP Extreme (+ baffle):

http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152632

I like the way it sounds but it's about 1/10th away from full retard loud without the baffle. I can't remember what it measured at, but it was less than 2db quieter with the baffle at partial throttle and just as loud at WOT.

Looks great, though. Aside from the **** exhaust strap that melted to it. And the slipon pipe clamp that rusted within a few weeks. You get what you pay for.

I'm waiting on a good deal on these epic sexies:

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
i suggest their 'Conical' can...IT'S LOUD!!!! i got the DB killer also...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahhh, that conical is nice too. You by any chance have a sound clip?

What's a fair asking price for my Yoshi TRS?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i know its not much to go on, but my dad has that danmoto on his 1200 bandit and it sounds amazing. im pretty sure when it idles next to mine (i have a delkevic stubby), mines louder but when we're out riding and he opens up it sounds incredible but is insanely loud. his bike is also setup a little lean like the sv so on the decel it pops alot and that sounds awesome through this pipe so i imagine it would sound very nice with ours. like i said, being on another bike its not much to go on but i hope that helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts