Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved to college and left my bike at home because of the weather and not having a pace to store it for the winter. Well that has been a decision that is haunting me! The weather here has been amazing when it should be cold and snowin. The longer i'm without it the more time i spend reading and exploring this site every day to fill the void of not having it right now. I'm going to get it soon, but until then i'll keep looking to my support group and i just want to say, thanks guys. ;D

·
Registered
64 Posts
yellow650 said:
leaving your bike at home is like leaving your dick at home.. it's just not a good idea.  especially if its not detachable. 

So you SV is a c^*k extention? i thought that teritory was reserved for "crotchrockets"

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Sambo01 said:
I moved to college and left my bike at home because of the weather and not having a pace to store it for the winter. Well that has been a decision that is haunting me! The weather here has been amazing when it should be cold and snowin. The longer i'm without it the more time i spend reading and exploring this site  every day to fill the void of not having it right now. I'm going to get it soon, but until then i'll keep looking to my support group and i just want to say, thanks guys. ;D
that's it.im taking my bike to college in the fall.i dont want to go through what you're going through!anyone near philly elt me keep my bike in your garage?! :p ::)

·
Registered
830 Posts
get a big looking lock and a cover and hope nobody thinks steeling an SV is worth it.

i wish i had a bike in college. would've been fun as hell. i had a bicycle with no suspension, which entertained me... but not as much as an SV would have.

Although the temptation to drink and ride may have been too much, so perhaps it was a good idea that i had neither a car nor a motorcycle for that time period.

GIVE ME THE KEYS!!! i can still drive!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
crime is pretty low in this town and there are other bikes that i think would be stolen before someone realized it IS an SV and snags it up... As for rain and snow a garage would be ideal.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
yellow650 said:
SVs are usually last on the list of bikes to steal. 
Yes, in terms of newer bikes. Park next to a cb350 and say goodbye to sv650.

I'm not too worried about my bike getting stolen, but I am worried about those gixxer boyz being assholez and fucking with my bike. On campus it seems that most sportbike riderz are total a-holez. The only cool kids are v-strom boy and another one riding a decked out antique thing. All the other kidz are very prone to fucking with your ride.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
randomSV650 said:
true,hopefully there'll be some I4 kids there next fall! :D
On a college campus? You betcha! Although I was surprised, there was alot of harleys. More than sportbikes. But thats how things are in my area, and I kinda like it that way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts