Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. It all started with the helmet...(fairwarning im typing this from my phone so it might look like a really long paragraph.) so helmet has purple in it oh well. wanted a lighter coloreed leather bc black is hella hot! so got the purple kitty icon bc i didnt want the pink bc it was tooooooo pink. didnt want the blue bc friend had it. got the purple. to follow the trend i got a purple txtile. got seamless hair extensions in purple lol. this weekend i am going to redo my seats in a deep/royal purple. i found some windscreen bolts in purple. but thats it. anyone here ever come across a site that has dark purple bolt kit 4 the 08 svsf? or any other little accessories in dark purple. i would love a metalic look! ok pretty muc ffnANYTIGpupsa iihl

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW! sorry bout that my phone freaked out i guess. that last part was sposed to say --- pretty much if you find ANYTHING purple for the 08 SVSF post a link to it here!

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I think jbswear has some purple pants. :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Purple huh... How does it look w/ the 08 gray? Post some up close pics of what you have so far if you can. I know if you are looking for a new exhaust, you can customize an M4 for a price. I don't have the link but you might be able to get some purple accents there. I'm sure you can find some purple bar ends on ebay. Also, you might be able to get some purple steel braided brake lines as well (not for sure but hey who knows). Levers, chain, etc are probably the same. check some of the manufacturers websites and see whats available when it comes time to upgrade/change out components.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not to gett all teenage in here bbut OMGZ THAT COLOR PURPLE ON THE SV PIC IS HAWT !!!! eventually i will do a paintjob too but u guys rock! thanks for the links!

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
LS, print o2lily some purple SV Haver t-shirts. :)
I have to get the SVF model done. I also have to finish the other orders I have right now. I'm slowly getting behind. But once I do purple SV Havers shirts...yay.

Back on subject. Where's Brads purple pants?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For some weird reason i cant get on the site from my comp it says it lost the connection or the addy is wrong or the site is busy. firefox or ie....so i guess its phone access for now!!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I should have a package in my mailbox tomorrow containing a set of Pazzo Shorty's, Silver color with Bright Purple Adjusters going on my Sonic Silver '03.

Sh!T...I even have a bunch of Purple Avet Tuna Reels! Here's just a few...

·
Registered
157 Posts
purple!! i got all my sisters hand me down gear, so ive got a purple/blue helmet, jacket with purple, and i got a purple/lavender backpack haha. i think you should go brighter purple~!! whats with this dark purple eh ?

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
Since pics of other purple stuff is making its way into this thread, here's my old bike:

Violet purple pearl metallic + dark purple pearl. The violet was custom mixed to try to match the look/color of anodized purple. It was a lot of work, and a lot of fun. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts