Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little card that would be an invitation to visit the site and become a member. So as to promote this site to SV riders out there that may not know about it.

Like I could have handed one to this hot chick rider who works at Dale Walkers Suzuki/Honda in So Daytona yesterday and maybe she could enter our calander.

Or maybe to the SV owner of this bike I saw on Hilton Head, SC. So we could tell him/her the red was a mistake.

Just something you could leave on the random SV's you see parked on streets or at shows or where ever or just as a final come join our site reminder after chating with the owner.

Anyone else think this is good idea??

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
We have em for our GTO club..... good idea

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nexus242 said:
Just a little card that would be an invitation to visit the site and become a member. So as to promote this site to SV riders out there that may not know about it.

Like I could have handed one to this hot chick rider who works at Dale Walkers Suzuki/Honda in So Daytona yesterday and maybe she could enter our calander.

..................??
Or you could have told her. Your not afraid to talk to girls are you? Or maybe just the pretty ones?

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dhuze said:
Nexus242 said:

..................??
Or you could have told her. Your not afraid to talk to girls are you? Or maybe just the pretty ones?
Yeah I only talk to scary ugly girls who ride SVs and ugly chicks in general.
:roll:

B

·
0 Posts
we have them for our car club as well, have gotten a couple new members that way, works great in places like malls and such, where there is no real way to find the owner of the vehicle in question

·
Registered
313 Posts
Alfredo said:
kool idea..
mayeb it could be downloadable..and we could all print as we need.
+1 added to the download section off of the main page

·
Registered
313 Posts

maybe something along these lines only done by some one who knows what they are doing *cough*gumpish*cough*

warning! somewhere between open office - the gimp and photobucket the sizing got way out of whack on my feeble attempt at a svrider business card. Hoping maybe somebody will make a better one...hint, hint. :wink:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
dude that looks great, i think thats actually a really good idea. it would also help more people get invovled in group rides and just meeting people to ride with, not to mention the extra traffic/revenue for the site

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey I dig the biz card/ flyer idea. Under the section where it says "left for you by a fellow SV rider, there could be a spot for your screen name. That a way the cat already has someone he/she kinda knows etc. That came out goofy but you know what I'm sayin'.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I like the B-Card idea but the poll at the top of this thread sucks. :D

Question: Good or Bad idea
Answers: Yes or No

I think every answer would be yes...Yes it is either a Good or Bad idea.

OK so I guess I can figure out the intended meaning but reading is hard enough, now you want me to think too? :D :D :D

N

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a good idea -we could do a Word doc so you could print them on Avery standard business cards, or we could blow $10 on a box of a thou and split 'em up.

I print my own business cards since my company changes names every other year :roll: , but if you print them on an ink jet they won't survive in your wallet.

I like what Grog posted. Maybe something with the svrider graphic (copyrighted, I'm sure, so we'd need Rob's blessing to proceed) on one side and the text on the flip, in standard business card size so you could stow 'em in you wallet etc.

:)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
whatever happened to the sv patch thread?!?!?! :?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I have them for two otehr boards Im on...good way to get the word out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
So.... did we give up on this? ...or... was it moved to another thread? ...or... what's the deal? ???

I see SV's all over this town. Would be nice to have something to stuff between their seat and tank promoting this site.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I just made a bunch for the show tomorrow. I hope to get some new members out of it.

Oh, yes I know this is a 5 year old thread but there is no point in making a new one. If someone has better ideas for cards please let me know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts