Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I joined the site last year... and got my SV last May, late in the month so I didn't really have a FULL season of riding yet... :rolleyes:
It's a 2003 SV650S, silver (i.e. fastest).
I just put on a new Yosh trioval exhaust (carbon) yesterday and am waiting for chain and sprockets to come in so I can do that too.
I'll get some pics up hopefully during the season, once the bike's all set up nice... but for now, I'll just wait up here in my igloo while the snow melts...
looks like we're gettin some snow for the next couple days up here in Canada :'( .. not lookin forward to it..

Oh and I hope all you people from the more southern parts with no snow appreciate what you have! JERKS! j/k

That's it! I'm out... peace

·
Registered
108 Posts
In NY here, I feel your pain...

Good news is we appreciate it much more when riding season's here!

Just got a Yoshi carbon myself too.

Welcome :)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Supposed to be in the 80's here next week. nananananana

Oh, welcome. :D

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
welcome! lets see some pics of you got any! i've got a 03 silver as well. it is definitely the fastest of all the colors! haha. how simple was the pipe?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome! lets see some pics of you got any! i've got a 03 silver as well. it is definitely the fastest of all the colors! haha. how simple was the pipe?
Well the bike is kinda dismanteled now... haha...
I got the full system, so it was very straight forward to install... but connecting come of the pipes (the front header and rear header pipes in particular) was a PIA. But I managed to get that together and boy... when I put it next to the old, stock exhaust it stood out sooo nicely! All shiney and whatnot...

Yes, that is a hammer in the pic... I didn't use it on the bike tho!
The chain's definitely going... and I got some cleaning to do too... when I took off the cover for the front sprocket there was an insane amount of gunk.. argghhh!
Oh well, I'll make it nice and prrrtyyy by spring..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and here's another one for your viewing pleasure... ;)

·
Registered
6,316 Posts
Come on,you used the hammer :) Lousey 60° here today,but beats last weeks rain and low snow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts