Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really wanting a new sv1000, but waiting to order a new one since the dealers around are sold out, and I found a japan web site a few weeks back that had a 2006 model sv1000s/650s/400s models out. Now I go back and the web site is gone, but I was wondering if anyone else seen it. I showed to a coulpe of my friends, so I now I wasn't dreamin'!! The pics show the 2006's silver or red/ both with black frame and wheels. I can't wait to see the U.S. models!!! ;D

·
Registered
551 Posts
i swear to god man...with all the 06 talk around here! after saying those colors....if the 06's aren't that color...there might be a lot of mad people at you!
hahaha...just a heads up! ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I know, but I did say Japan web site and japan colors. I showed it to my dealer and he thought I was full of SH** until it came up, and he was wowed by it too. Now, I can't find the web site, but found another showing the 2006 sv400 in japan, so maybe it will reappear. I'll keep checking the sites, and my spelling (I don't use spell check very often...heh.heh). I just hope I don't get hung for it. I was just checking to see if I was the only one to see it!! 8)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found info on www.rjens.jp, but, I checked just now and they don't show pictures! I'm not joking, I've been checking the sites everyday to find more info so I can drool over the new svs....
:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts