Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Ohio, the Secretary of State had been breaking 2-2 Election Board ties in counties with Democratic majorities by forbidding early voting while the GOP majority counties were allowing it. Why?
The friction detonated this week when Doug Preisse, the influential Republican Party chairman of Franklin County, which includes the state capital, Columbus, was quoted in The Columbus Dispatch newspaper as saying, “I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter turnout machine.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/u...er-racial-comment-by-republican-official.html

There have been a number of voter suppression initiatives passed in states where the GOP gained a majority in the 2010 elections. In Pennsylvania, the GOP leaders even came out an admitted the "Voter ID" laws, which were designed to combat the non-existent threat of in-person voting fraud, were motivated to suppress Democratic turnout and deliver the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to Romney.

But it's refreshing when the Bad Guys come right out and admit they're being bad.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Black people are allowed to vote?? Hispanics too??

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
What? Next thing you tell me that gays also have the right to vote.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What? Next thing you tell me that gays also have the right to vote.
Closeted? Sure. But those flamers with their rainbow wigs and sashaying drag-queen queering around? No, that would make a mockery of the Franchise. And how can one have a serious political discussion with someone who speaks with a babytalk lisp?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Closeted? Sure. But those flamers with their rainbow wigs and sashaying drag-queen queering around? No, that would make a mockery of the Franchise. And how can one have a serious political discussion with someone who speaks with a babytalk lisp?
Exactly, most of those guys seem to have way to much fun anyway.
What is that nonsense with enyoing yourself the way you are?
They should Work more and be productive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts