Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out of work and it was 42* and sunny, I couldent pass up the oppotunity to ride...ran home grabbed my gear and went for a short ride. It felt so good to be back on the bike again, today was the first time I had been on it since early November. Ahhh come'on spring ;D ;D

·
Registered
156 Posts
How cold was that once you got moving?

·
Registered
571 Posts
i'm planning on riding tommorrow for the first time since mid-november. was just out getting it pieced back together so it is rideable. all that is left is putting in the new battery and mounting the liscence plate somewhere.

it may look wierd when i ride it since it hasn't been painted, but i can't wait. ;D

supposed to be almost 60 tommorrow!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jason777 said:
How cold was that once you got moving?
Pretty darn cold..when I first bought the bike last year I was riding when it was like 20 outside....that was not even enjoyable, today was nice.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Didn't ride today had to leave the car at Pep Boys while at work to get a new CV boot put on. But tomorrow it's will be sunny and 72 and I will ride like the wind!!!

:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Novadesigns said:
I ride every day, no matter how cold.
Yeah, that's easy for you to say from Texas. Storz, however, lives in Michigan. It gets colder bastard cold up there.

It was 72 and sunny here. I rode too.  :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
I ride just about everyday, as long as the roads are dry and there's no ice. Let's see, rode Friday just for fun (38 degrees), rode to class on Thursday (25 when I left in the morning, 35 in the afternoon when I got home), and I'm about to go out right now...weather.com says it'll hit 47 today!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got back from another ride.....40 and sunny ;D

·
Registered
55 Posts
All I have for a street bike right now is a street legal crf50 (big bore kit). Its not running right now cause it blew up but when it was I rode it all the time, and I live in Michigan. When you live in a cold state its a good idea to invest in some good cold weather gear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts