Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its time to buy stuff again. IYO which would be better a black hugger or a yellow one. keep in mind i plan on running a black stripe across the top of fender, tank, cowl (coming soon) and hugger if yellow.and yellow wheel stripes. now the help me part. can some one photo shop that up. i ^^^* it up everytime. please and thank you

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I would do black. There is already so much black in that area that I think a yellow one would jump out way too much.

A nice CF one would tie in with the exhaust pretty well...

Sorry, I have no photoshop skills.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I would go with yellow, I do agree though that CF would look pretty sweet. But if its black or yellow, I would go with yellow.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I'm leaning toward yellow, thinking it would balance out the visual impact of the front fender, but black would be OK too.

Here is a pic of a black one: http://forum.svrider.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=169&limit=recent
This is my bike and the reason I went with black was because the yellow it came as kinda stuck out like a sore thumb. Plus I didn't want to get a yellow belly pan. The thought was if the yellow gets chipped up it's going to cost me more and be harder to match the yellow. I do like the yellow but once you have everything yellow it is just to much. $.02

With everything yellow-

How it is now-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.