Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the guy that built the military SV written about on the Canyon Chasers web site. I know it's been a while since that was done but I'm hoping he's still around - or someone here knows him and can help me out.

I need some info about that bike's fairing/windscreen. Sharkskinz and ZeroGravity haven't been much help (so far). They're trying but I'm not getting any real answers. I have that upper on my track bike. After a recent "geological impact study", I'm in need of a new windscreen. The problem is, I can't find which one to order. SharkSkinz gave me a part number. ZG says it's not the right part number. The stock one doesn't fit. The 2000 GSXR (Cheetah uses) isn't it either. I'd really like to have the new one on when I go to Nashville the end of the month.

I sent a PM to Nexus 242 - hoping that's the right person.

If you're him or know him please PM me.
Based on the pics of that bike, if you know what screen that is, let me know too.

Thanks in advance for the help.
J-

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Have you tried PMing CanyonChaser?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found an email link for him on CC web site that I hadn't noticed before. I'm obviously starting to flail a bit. Frustrating to have 2 mfgs arguing over what parts fit each other's stuff. Of course, they won't talk to each other. I just get the "if you find out from them..... we might be able to help".

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts