Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
i dont know if i would call them "bling" exactly, but they do look pretty slick. and a hell of alot better than the stupid plastic one that is on there now.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
The only performance imrpovement I can think of is possibly longer lasting brake fluid.... but that really depends on what they've done to the insides. I don't like how you can't see the color of the fluid, that's a big indicator of wen it needs to be changed.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ls14ever said:
So what performance advantage do these have?
they claim they're less lkely to break in a crash.
but the admit that its all form.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so.. anyone wanna buy me this.. my birthday is in 3 months!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
take the plastic one of you bike and kryon fusion that sucker. it will look gheto fab.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lkm said:
take the plastic one of you bike and kryon fusion that sucker. it will look gheto fab.
HA!!
just bought a can of matte black krylon (at least my roommate just did). that's on the menu for tomorrow

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
when did they switch from the rectangular black aluminum ones to the round plastic ones?

·
Registered
653 Posts
yellow650 said:
HA!!
just bought a can of matte black krylon (at least my roommate just did).  that's on the menu for tomorrow
Just make sure to place a thin strip of tape vertically over the resovoir so when you're done, you can still see the level.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MVDC said:
Look at these...
The price is not so high!!! 56euro are maybe 40, 42 u.s. dollars!!!

http://www.rizoma.com/ct009l_it.html

The site is also available in English...
nice site!! those look sweet. but its more like $70 USD. I think you have the conversion backwards.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts