6,051 Posts
What do you do?
What can you do?
What are you willing to do?
What are you unwilling to do?

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
By the effort you put into this post I can see why you are stuck in your unfulfilling job.

·
MOTORADOR
10,956 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I hear there's good money in truck trafficking....

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
You could truck, do IT work, whore yourself out to celebrities, rob banks, design the next SV, work for google. But we really have no idea what you CAN do.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
You have definitely come to the right place. Most of our members are certified career counselors, and those of us who are not are almost certainly in the upper echelon of America's job creators. The collective wisdom of a group of owners of a girl's budget bike could be invaluable. For example, several members here are lawyers. There is a great shortage of lawyers in our country, so that might be a good plan. CPA's also do well, probably a lot more than just $50K. And of course, being a doctor is never a bad choice.

That being said, however, I would avoid certain specialties like proctology, urology, gynecology, and dentistry, unless, of course, you have particular interests in those areas. Anything where you have to spend a lot of time on your feet or looking into or putting your fingers into someone else's body cavities would not appeal to me, especially if bad breath or body odors were involved, but again, the financial gains might be worth it. Some of the other replies have been somewhat flippant, so I hope you will take this advice seriously. Please let us know what you decide, we may have connections in a variety of industries and professions that could give you an advantage over other motorcycle forums.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts