Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in search of a used float bowl from a 99-02 1st gen sv650....Mine was cracked by a shadetree mechanic over tightening the drain screw..the local dealer says he cant get it so I am limited to used...PLEASE Someone Help I just want to get back on the road and ride again :vroom: LET ME KNOW IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS THIS PART OR A PARTS CARB .. I WILL BUY IT

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I have an '02 parts carb in my garage I can give you cheap. I can't say it's in real nice condition, but to my knowledge nothing is broken on it. It's just gummed up in some parts and I got tired of cleaning every little piece. I'll be able to ship it out to you the 2nd if that's ok with you?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much is "cheap" to zip 37406?haha.. I really just need the float bowl , if you are willing to part with that, but if i have to get the whole carb i will.. mucho thanks man

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Well I'm over in DE so it can't be too bad to TN. But I'm not sure what the weight of the whole thing is, I'd rather get rid of it all together just because I don't have a curvy anymore. I'll be home tomorrow night and I should be able to get you a quote Sunday.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks dude.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what do u want pre shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts