Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......temporarily. Personally, I don't have a problem with kingnothing's picture, but I'm not the one in charge. If the general consensus is that it is too revealing, then it will be "modified" and moved back to the Main Forum. I know that you can't see anything in the pics so to speak, but I decided to err on the side of caution. Please don't everybody cry Nazi just yet.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
ronlarimer said:
Now i want to see it. :twisted:
dude, she is: h o t

I PMed you the link. :lol:

Y

·
0 Posts
Probably at good call.... but in the meantime... gotta keep them all covered up. :x

·
Registered
500 Posts
MANNNN I am glad I saw that pic before it was moved. The best thing about a pic like that is knowing that it is a real woman and not some model...assuming kingnothing isnt full of it, which I do think he is, claiming that is his wife. First off, it looks too much like a posed model shot, also it is outside and not in his garage or something, and whoose wife is gonna go full nude in the full outdoors like that? My props to kingnothing if it is his wife thought. How old is she?

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
fyi its still posted on another thread :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deleted. If it turns out to be OK, kingnothing is encouraged to repost it.

Oh and FYI, I don't read every single thread. But thanks for the :roll:

Y

·
0 Posts
Kevin said:
MANNNN I am glad I saw that pic before it was moved. The best thing about a pic like that is knowing that it is a real woman and not some model...assuming kingnothing isnt full of it, which I do think he is, claiming that is his wife. First off, it looks too much like a posed model shot, also it is outside and not in his garage or something, and whoose wife is gonna go full nude in the full outdoors like that? My props to kingnothing if it is his wife thought. How old is she?
So? Who cares... people pose naked out side all the time... If you read the thread you would also see that it says they were taken at 8am in the morning, and by a professional photographer.... Seriously, people need to learn how to read.... Hooked on PHONICS!

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rosier said:
You can still see it he also posted it in the Trophy Girl thread (boy our mod are on the ball).
Screw you. :evil:

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
GMslave said:
Rosier said:
You can still see it he also posted it in the Trophy Girl thread (boy our mod are on the ball).

hey now.. maybe you should calm down and go do some burn outs or something ya grumpy old squid!

jk jk I love you please no bannage! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Rosier said:
GMslave said:
Very mature. I wonder if the other mods and the Admin think this is proper behavior for a moderator? Or are mods the only ones on the board that can insult people for their opinion?
I'm not a mod and lay off GM Slave.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey Yellow Nudist.....I did read his thread....I just don't belive his claims I think he is full of shit. Also why do you call yourself Yellow Nudist
A) you are a nudist with a bladder problem
B) a Asian nudist
C) a coward nudist
D) all of the above

·
Registered
498 Posts
Rosier said:
ronlarimer said:
Why?
Lets start with the fact that he rarely every gets involved in threads, move on to the fact that he is willing to take on some responsibility here, following that up to the work that he has done on the annual rally's, and finish up with the fact he is a long time respected member.

In another thread it was mentioned that if you are in your 3rd race and have an altercation with another racer that has 50+ races in the series, it was your fault. At times you just have to accept that people that have been around longer are right regardless of your personal beliefs.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Rosier said:
ronlarimer said:
Why?
because you dont know him well enough to know when hes joking or not...

99% of everything said on this board is sarcasm anyway, so relax. :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Kevin said:
Hey Yellow Nudist.....I did read his thread....I just don't belive his claims I think he is full of s**t. Also why do you call yourself Yellow Nudist
B) a Asian nudist
C) a coward nudist
D) all of the above
He has a yellow, naked SV. Lets not start on the newbies versus that old timers stuff.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Kevin said:
Hey Yellow Nudist.....I did read his thread....I just don't belive his claims I think he is full of s**t. Also why do you call yourself Yellow Nudist
B) a Asian nudist
C) a coward nudist
D) all of the above
wow, you just went on my "forum retards" list :?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Take it easssssy I was just making a joke. Gezz everyone is so anal these daze

·
Registered
500 Posts
Wonderjosh you need a retard list all to yourself if you thought I was serious....jackass.........

1 - 20 of 44 Posts