Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It makes up for my lack of discretion on impulse buys *cough* $250 clip-ons * cough cough*

I was taking my Bro to the airport, and we had some time to kill so I took him into the local CycleGear to rub it in a little bit more about the Austin vs. Michigan dynamic (I'm trying to get him to move down here)

After noodling around a bit, I came across the the discount/clearance section. Lo and behold, there was a BRAND NEW set of AllBallz wheel bearings for my front wheel !! Hmmmm........quick check on the price....... $8 !!

I also asked about getting some heavy duty coat hangers for my leathers and jackets. The kid gave me a handful of them, no charge.

Freakin Sweeet !

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Cycle gear is great!!!

Today I picked up a fuel can for track days...

Original price is 39.99...

The guy behind the counter say and they are on sale on CycleGear.com for $19.99 So I will just match the price...

Sweet!!!

Luis.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
i always check for stuff on clearance.
got my motoboss riding jacket for $50ish, originally 180 ish i think. its nice an heavy and i won't wear it much, but when its cold i don't have to worry about it!
cycle gear always has something semi decent on clearance!

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
We got one in Allison Park not long ago. A made a trip up looking for boots. I was disappointed in the boot selection. The only street boots they really had in the store were Frank Thomas.

They did have a bunch of other gear and parts and I saw grip heaters cheaper than I ordered mine for, doh!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I hate that the nearest Cycle Gear store is in Norfolk. :mad: Then again, that's probably a good thing, because I'd probably spend more money if it was closer.
I work there. You can only imagine how much I spend there. It's almost like working for free.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Mmmmmm, Cycle Gear. I love the 10% off I get for being a reservist/veteran. If you're a police officer or fireman, I think you get the discount too.

One of the girls who works at the one near me rides a sis-fiddy to boot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts