Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
cyclerider105-- Where exactly in NorCal are you?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Ivan said:
He's near Chico. If he goes either East or West he gets some of the most beautiful roads in the United States. Some of the roads are so twisty there is no straightaways at all for miles (twistier than The Gap).

Thanks, Ivan. Opening google map in another tab........

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in Redding which is about 150 miles North of Sacramento (The Capital). I have been to the coast Jimmie! You have some nice rides over there! Sorry if I made some of you jealous! It was such a beautiful day I had to rub it in! Its supposed to be nice for a week, so I'll give you guys a day by day account of the beautiful riding weather and my rides! Pictures next time! ;D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Re: +1

Ivan said:
May a thousand fleas feast at your pubic region.
may it rains hard for the next 120 days.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
57 today here in sunny Cincinnati, 1/2 hour to the best technical twisties in the eastern US (other than the GAP) in Northern KY. Its all good as long as you have the SV under you and your eyes on the next apex. The Ohio River isnt quite as beautiful as the Pacific Ocean, But when its part of streaming landscape, what the heck?! RIDE!

·
Registered
73 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
Just got in from about 100 miles of riding in the sunshine and 68 degree temp! Nice mountain twisties, the sun on your back and the rush of the V-Twin beast! ;D
enjoy it... this weather won't last. these past couple weeks have been the nicest stretch of great weather we've had all year. and of course my frickin bike bites the bullet!!! by the time it's fixed i'm certain will have a couple months of rain.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
I live in Redding which is about 150 miles North of Sacramento (The Capital).  I have been to the coast Jimmie!  You have some nice rides over there!  Sorry if I made some of you jealous!  It was such a beautiful day I had to rub it in!  Its supposed to be nice for a week, so I'll give you guys a day by day account of the beautiful riding weather and my rides!  Pictures next time!   ;D
hey we should get together and ride sometime...im north of sacto as well :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
im in san mateo...between frisco, and san jose...the only thing ive been riding is my bosses harley and my girlfriend...and their both getting old... i want my sv now dammit.

·
Registered
453 Posts
You guys make me want to throw things, just yesterday I was dreaming of nice weather and myself leaned over in the twisties, but nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo it has to be 20 and the roads are all sandy now, I hate this time of year. :'(

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
sprint_9 said:
You guys make me want to throw things, just yesterday I was dreaming of nice weather and myself leaned over in the twisties, but nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo it has to be 20 and the roads are all sandy now, I hate this time of year. :'(

HA-HA!!!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, it's Monday and I have the week off work! Went on another 100 mile or so ride today. Hit some awesome twisties on Hwy 299 West of Redding. Constant switch backs for miles. AWESOME! And did I mention that the weather was again in the mid 60s and the sun feels so good when you're on the open road!!!! I keep forgetting my camera or I would post some pics!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts