Sent from my left shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Registered
375 Posts
I seen a guy doing the same thing today! :roflmao:

·
Hall Monitor
2,739 Posts
Saw a guy last year riding his motorcycle in stop-and-go commute traffic while texting. And he's not wearing gloves.

These are the kind of people who will crash their first month or two of riding and spend the rest of their lives telling everyone they know how those "murdercycles" are dangerous and ought to be outlawed. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Hell, I passed a Harley coming back NC 28 from the Dragon this year at the Rally.... he was snappin' fuggin' cell phone pics as he rode along.

On NC 28.

Where like 5-6 people a year get killed on motorcycles.

WTF?!? :dontknow:

·
Registered
546 Posts
^ MilSpec vests are now required to ride biked for service men/women... But apparently there should be an IQ test too...

·
Registered
87 Posts
A guy I work with (he's like 55-60) was in a very very bad accident on his harley about 10 years ago because he was racing some other meathead. No gear (of course). He had an OPEN CAN OF BEER* sitting on his tank, and when he got on it, the beer* started to slide off. He grabbed for the beer* (no one likes to be wasteful I guess...) and put his bike in a ditch at a high rate of speed. He has had a limp ever since. Still rides. Still drinks and drives (not sure about riding, because I don't ride with idiots) and brags about being a drunk driver and getting away with it. He's the only casualty I know, but several people I work with brag about drinking and driving :angry4:

Yes, my work is a small time warp back to the 1960s (fecking ********)

* I use the term "beer" very loosely here, he drinks coors light....

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
These are the kind of people who will crash their first month or two of riding and spend the rest of their lives telling everyone they know how those "murdercycles" are dangerous and ought to be outlawed. :rolleyes:
or they will regale others with stories of how they used to ride but had to quit after being such a bada$$ as to total x-number of bikes due to being too cool.

·
Woody's Lackey
1,464 Posts
whats wrong with texting and riding, letting someone know you are coming or sending pics is more important then life itself.

and i have texted while riding a harley, and while riding my R6. im hoping to get a pic of me dragging knee while on the phone.

·
MOTORADOR
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
... i have texted while riding a harley, and while riding my R6. im hoping to get a pic of me dragging knee while on the phone.

Need pics!

Sent from my right shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
whats wrong with texting and riding, letting someone know you are coming or sending pics is more important then life itself.

and i have texted while riding a harley, and while riding my R6. im hoping to get a pic of me dragging knee while on the phone.
I was texting while riding with Woody in the Truck of Doom. That's pretty risky, right? :naughty:

·
Woody's Lackey
1,464 Posts
truck of doom? what? im not saying, but im just saying.
being anywhere near woody while he has control of any vehicle is risky.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
truck of doom? what? im not saying, but im just saying.
being anywhere near woody while he has control of any vehicle is risky.
Being anywhere near Woody while in close proximity to the checkout girl at the grocery store is kinda risky, too. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts