Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen I'm here to give a heartfelt and true apology.... I lost the battle and I had to move the SV from the livingroom to the shed to make room for the Xmas tree, I put up a valiant fight and at one point it seemed victory was near. Alas I am regretfully informing you that there was a flanking maneuver I wasn't prepared for. I plan to revisit this conversation after the holidays. Wish me luck

·
Super Moderator
8,129 Posts
Something tells me this tragedy involves a woman?

Dude, bail the tree, put the bike back in its rightful place, turn the flashers on, hang ornaments from the handlebars. :evil6:

·
Registered
177 Posts
... or get a really palatial shed built for your bike before Xmas: 20’x12’ with wall and roof insulation, a double glazed window, Velux skylight, concrete floor, bi-fold doors, power and lighting, heating, carpet, TV, WiFi, electric reclining chairs and a beer fridge...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
site supporter
6,092 Posts
The apology needn't be directed to a bunch of idiots online. You may find your SV completely unresponsive (and deservedly so) when next you're looking for a little something from it.

·
MOTORADOR
10,781 Posts
Get your priorities straight. Bring the bike into the bedroom.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The best part is we all see this the same, the tree is beautiful and deserves the pic of both, the bedroom is a consideration in my next attempt. Lol. It looks like if the "Me or the bike" talk comes up I'll have alot more time and space for both... my bikes. Lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
The best part is we all see this the same, the tree is beautiful and deserves the pic of both, the bedroom is a consideration in my next attempt. Lol. It looks like if the "Me or the bike" talk comes up I'll have alot more time and space for both... my bikes. Lol

Okay, but just remember not to let this become more than a joke - keep your lady happy - otherwise you might end up sharing the garage with your bikes for New Year :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts