Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get one or two more people to help me move a set of bedroom furniture. It's a queen sized bed, dresser, and nightstand.

Wally has told me that he can come help. Can anybody else offer up their muscle to help us out?

The house the furniture is moving from is in Glenn Dale (basically in Bowie), to the batcave.

Planning on doing it around 6pm this evening or so.

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bwahahahahaha!

Here's the deal: Jessi's aunt is killer at finding deals on just about anything. And she's a big thrift store shopper. Well, she missed out on a great bedroom set a woman donated to the local Boy's Club (insert joke here). Well, the lady that donated it is also donating this set of furniture I'm picking up today.

The Boy's Club said we can go pick it up directly from her and just give them a cash donation for it because it'll save all involved trouble of packing and moving it all. I went yesterday to look at it. Let's just say that this family is not lacking in money. The house is beautiful, the interior is beautiful, and she was dressed to the nines. Her husband was in the Army, and retired a 2-star. They bought a new set of furniture for their son (special needs, so he still lives with them), and are giving away this set.

So, I'll be picking up a really nice bedroom set that's basically in new shape for $200 + truck rental + pizza. I'm not going to complain.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
I'd help if I were in the area.

But i'm not, so I'll just sit here and hurl pseudo **** jokes yer way!

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Wally--

I know you're in. Call me when you're on your way over.

Mike--call me and let me know if you can make it. 410 353 8535

Anybody else wanna jump in? Call me. I'm leaving the office now to go get the moving truck.
How many guys do you need? What kind of a bedroom set is this, that Wally and an EX-marine can't move it? ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.