Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought the snow was all gone, but we've gotten probably six inches today. It was sunny and in the upper sixties on Friday and I got to ride, but it got cold on Saturday and started to snow yesterday. Supposed to get warm this week, but it's supposed to rain and then get cold again on the weekend. I just want it to be summer, ******! :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The midwest always sucks. This place is dreadful.
Eh, I wouldn't say always, just...most of the time. Especially the spring!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where are you at? the news said the western UP could get as much as 15". Still sucks it's 39 now but will be 80 (according to the weather channel) on friday go figure.
Central UP near Marquette. All this new snow is wet and heavy, walk 15 feet outside and my feet are soaked. Supposed to be in the 70s on Friday, hope all the snow goes away before then so I can go for a ride, then go back to cold and rain on the weekend :(

·
Registered
317 Posts
Dang, I've only been to the midwest a couple times, but they were both during the summer . . . and I thought southern New England was bad, I've been riding at least 3-4 days a week since I got my SV almost a month ago. Don't worry, just ride wide open and don't recycle and encourage everyone else to do so as well - global warming will shorten the winter months soon enough. :confused3:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like living in the Midwest. I'm close enough to Chicago to drive there in a half hour.

The only place I would relocate to is Colorado. I love snow, but just like most, by April, I'd rather we were done with it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts