Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/URL] Took my boy out for a ride in my backpack on the SV, it was 108 degrees outside but he sure does love that hot wind in his face. He only got fussy when the bugs were gettin stuck in his gums! Got to teach him how to lean though, maybe next week when he gets a little older :lol: [/img]

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
:shock: Please tell me your kidding.....

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
You might want to hide those photos or you could see them again when you are served with divorce papers.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i wonder what child protection services will think about that pic.

·
Registered
500 Posts
LOL.....I love this post and this guy's sense of humor. Plus look he is right beside a swimming pool too maybe he will teach his boy how to swim next. Honestly thought there must have been booze involved in the decision to even stage this photo.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
I'm certain it was a joke - the pic is posed infront of a swimming pool.

Cute baby and all - but I think my kitten is cuter! :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I recommend using a bungee net on the passenger seat to keep the kid in place. If you go down you?ll wish that you didn?t have a pack on.

edit: I also recommend posting pictures that fit in the damn browser window.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
What was he thinking? The baby should be wearing a helmet! :lol:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think we need bigger pics.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok maybe the bungee net is a little unsafe, you could use one of these cages instead. I know the kid in the pic is hairier than yours, but it should work just the same. Also, this settup should last a couple of years before it's outgrown.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts