·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
very big dumb
8,892 Posts
that's just the newest version of the crate-stand. It's a bihtc to ship though.

/ever notice how there is a billion versions of the dirtbike stand and they're all really the same?

·
MOTORADOR
10,953 Posts
that's just the newest version of the crate-stand. It's a bihtc to ship though.

/ever notice how there is a billion versions of the dirtbike stand and they're all really the same?
Dah, I was going to say all that.

Sent from my right shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I thought Seattle streets were bad.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think not. I am on street tires and 17" rims, I watched a modified jeep not make it as far as I did. I punched my "This isn't going to work, does it anyways" mancard achievement.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I think not. I am on street tires and 17" rims, I watched a modified jeep not make it as far as I did. I punched my "This isn't going to work, does it anyways" mancard achievement.
Oh so it's not your normal commute?

·
Registered
546 Posts
That looks like Coal Creek here in East TN... but I guess its all part of the same mountain system. :p

Shudda gunned it though... I've found that's the answer to many of life's obstacles.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks like Coal Creek here in East TN... but I guess its all part of the same mountain system. :p

Shudda gunned it though... I've found that's the answer to many of life's obstacles.
When in doubt... Gas it. :)

That is pretty much my mantra. I need to upload the video from this excursion. This picture doesn't do it much justice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts