Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you my have noticed I was the March prize winner for the $150 gift card to newenough.com. I thought you might want to know what I used the $ for, so here is a pic of what showed up at my door step today. ;D

All I've had for summer gloves are some cheap shorties, so I decided I needed some better protection for my hands. The gloves Cortech Adrenaline gloves and fit great.

I've been using a cheap Wally World rain suit, so I decided to upgrade. The rain suit is a Tourmaster Defender 2 piece suit with a hood.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Nice. I noticed they are locked now so no one can respond but I still look to see who's won.

I've just started using mine. Bought my heated grips and some swing arm bobbins so far.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. I noticed they are locked now so no one can respond but I still look to see who's won.

I've just started using mine. Bought my heated grips and some swing arm bobbins so far.
It took me forever to decide what I wanted. I went back and forth from between several things before I decided on those.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
tell me about it. I've been doing the same thing. I want to use it for stuff I really need but I also want to use it on stuff I wouldn't normally buy also. I've been thinking of tires also but I don't know I'm still thinking. I've got a bit left over. Either way.....Great choices IMO.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
That's cool man, thanks for the update. Looks like you made some good choices.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
way to go :thumbsup: can never go wrong with reflective
Yeah, I thought the reflective stripping would work well since I do a lot of my riding at night.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I like the gloves...good choice...gotta keep supporting newenough....

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have those same gloves (in white) and the fit and finish of them is much nicer than most other gloves.

Plus I have crashed twice in them and they are still good to go.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I use that same rain suit. It also works good to block the wind if you get cold in leather.

Great suit that can wad up in a small package and save your :bacon: when the **** hits.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts