Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every since i know what a motorcycle (or crotch rocket) and a wheelie was.... i think i was 13yrs old maybe? i have always wanted to pass someone while hanging the font wheel... AND I DID IT TODAY! so ok it may seem a lil squidish... but here me out...

i was on my way home today... and there was this huge line of cars all following this one idiot . this idiot was wa going 15mph under! there were about 6-8 cars then me...( and yes it was 20 degrees outside again!) the other cars managed to either pass or turn off somewere. That left me following the TWO idiots that were following each other. they had to middle-eastern... driving way under the limit and not even in the lane... they were half-way in the bike lane!!! i finally have a chance to pass... must have been going 25-30 mph... downshifted, cracked the throttle, and up she came! i must have had the perfect clutch gas mix to hang it! OMG! IT WAS SO SWEET! I'm happy!

·
Registered
166 Posts
thanks. this kind of stuff is what makes cops look for us, and everyone else( except other squids) hate us.

no offesne, i'm not tryin to be too hard on ya - i'm sure it was a blast...but still, it's pretty freakin' squiddddddddleeeeeee

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
congratulations on making the pass. Be prepared to get flamed for saying middle eastern and wheelie. The good news is most of us are givin you the thumbs up silently sorry the politically butthurt and safety nazis outnumber us.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yep I am sure they might have called the cops on you or at least cussed you for speeding...lol, glad you don't leave around here or you would be wheeling past everyone because they are all SLOW like that.

Does passing a guy and his girl on a crusier right as the merge lane was ending and not waving at them for going so dang slow and almost causing me to get sandwich by the cars behind count as squidish or should I have had the front wheel up??  

Speaking of wheelies (not to jack the thread) but we had a guy get killed in the last few weeks from doing a wheelie down a crowded highway...guess he couldn't see the cars stopped in front of him as the reports said he never slowed up and ran right into the back of a SUV while still doing the wheelie and went into the SUV...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
PaPa-G said:
Pftt..middle eastern? You shoulda just said what we are all thinking: "terrorists".  :p
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! get ready, PaPa...put on your flame proof suit...here it comes...

congrats, tater...don't make a habit of it. wheelies starve the front cylinder of oil on our bikes.

still havent brought my front wheel up...but I havent tried, either.

·
Registered
356 Posts
they had to middle-eastern... driving way under the limit and not even in the lane.
So two cars are driving down the side of the road relatively slow... so that makes them middle eastern? Just trying to interpret your sentence since it does not make sense. Usually when cars are traveling slow, down the edge of the road it is because there is something wrong with a vehicle, or they are kind enough to let you see around them to pass...
-Kamran

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
kabolhasani said:
So two cars are driving down the side of the road relatively slow... so that makes them Terrorists? Just trying to interpret your sentence since it does not make sense. Usually when cars are traveling slow, down the edge of the road it is because there is something wrong with a vehicle, or they are kind enough to let you see around them to pass...
-Kamran

1 - 20 of 47 Posts