Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For about $30 and 30 minutes, I now have something to take pretty nice stock pictures. Basically, a neutral background and even lighting leads to less shadows and more detail in the pic. I can't really call it photography though.

The Box:

A Chicken:

Cup-O-Joe:

Bananas:

The GF made me some Banana Bread:

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
If I ever build something like that I'm gonna redo my jellybean picture. I shot this with Ektar 25 color neg film when it first came out. Blew it up to a 20x30 print that looked amazing too. Some lady purchased one for her nursery when she saw it in the photo lab I was working in at the time. Too many dark one's on the bottom is the big issue I have with it.

:)

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cute stuffed animal you have there. :D
It has a little vocal box in it that crows when it flies through the air. To fly through the air, it had a pocket under its beak to put your finger and surgical tubing in its neck to fire like a slingshot. The dog doesn't think it's so cute ;)

·
Registered
895 Posts
It has a little vocal box in it that crows when it flies through the air. To fly through the air, it had a pocket under its beak to put your finger and surgical tubing in its neck to fire like a slingshot. The dog doesn't think it's so cute ;)
My nieces and nephews all got a screaming monkey like that for Christmas this year. A bit of a mistake, in hindsight.

The box seems to work well - nice!

·
Registered
362 Posts
My nieces and nephews all got a screaming monkey like that for Christmas this year. A bit of a mistake, in hindsight.

The box seems to work well - nice!
Does it make the sound of glass breaking? If so, my son got one about 6 months ago. A friend brought it with her when she came in from out of town, and gave it to him while we were eating dinner in a restaurant. Talk about some mean looks...

I wasn't very pleased:(

·
Registered
895 Posts
You put a finger in each front "paw" and make a "V" with them.
THen pull back on the back legs, and the arms stretch out, making a monkey-slingshot.
Then let 'em go and as they fly, they make these awful monkey sounds.
One flying is funny, four of 'em screaming at once is funny only if you're 8.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts