Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on whether they have a southbound lane opened up yet from the landslide earlier this year. I had heard they were supposed to have a lane opened up last week but I haven't heard anything else on it. Just like to know so i can plan accordingly if I'm gonna have to detour around it

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pete

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
If you haven't made it through that section yet, I can confirm this. Memorial Weekend traffic was moving quick through there. Signs posted 45mph, but people going around 60mph without a hitch.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Thank you for this post. I was able to check my phones traffic map just to see a 6 mile backup Friday and bypassed the area, had a great little detour down 25W on the east side of the interstate.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Thank you for this post. I was able to check my phones traffic map just to see a 6 mile backup Friday and bypassed the area, had a great little detour down 25W on the east side of the interstate.
Jellico into LaFollette = nice back road riding. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
i thought i was the only one who knew jellico even existed, was born in whitley county, glad you avoided the back up bud!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts